Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
◦ Work with different claims line of Business (Auto PD, Residential, Accident Benefits, Bodily Injury) to offer an analytic support for their project and work on valuable analysis to help them reach their goal.
◦ Work on different analysis for the department that is responsible for claims related contract. (Body Shops, car rentals, medical clinics, etc.).
◦ Help the team transfer existing report to the new data warehouse.
◦ Explore data to find new analytical information to create new measures or to better the existing measures.
◦ Develop analysis with goal to explain the fluctuation, trends and variances with different metrics.Job Description
• University diploma in actuarial studies, statistics or mathematics;
• 3 to 5 years' experience in a relevant role having more and more responsibility in insurance;
• Experience in programing (SQL, Hive, etc.);
• Capacity for analysis and decision making;
• Expertise in Tableau is an advantage;
• Experience with Guidewire Claims Center or a similar software is an advantage;
• Knowledge in General Insurance is an advantage;Requirements
• Be well organize and have rigor for the quality of the work;
• Being open minded to be able to resolve the issues;
• Aptitude to analyses technical issues (conceptualization) and global vision;
• Innovation and creativity to better the work efficiency;
• Of analytical nature, have a good critical thinking and capacity to analyses and synthesize;
• Team player working well under pressure and ability to live in a changing environment; Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.