Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
What does TD Data & Analytics stand for? For starters, we believe in visionary leadership and insights.
We believe in the talent we grow to better serve our clients, and we know, many of the ground-breaking discoveries and products that represent the future at TD, can all be driven with data. Job Description About this Role
As an expert in data and analytics, you will provide in depth expertise, analytical interpretation, key insights and action items to your multi-functional business partners across the organization. Those insights will be brought to bear to enable informed and enabled business decisions enterprise wide or help to solve the increasingly complex business problems they face.
In this role, TD will look to as a thought leadership as well as a leader in your space, coaching, mentoring, empowering and educating your peers to collaborate and bring TD into the future of banking.As a Senior Business Insights Analyst, you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Apply understanding of respective business strategies to produce relevant and substantial data analysis to support business goals and objectives
- Develop analysis to illustrate business trends and identify areas of business opportunities
- Produce insights and recommend business actions to align with strategy and/or solve business problems
- Provide seasoned specialized knowledge, advice and/or mentorship to various business and working partners
- Execute on data requests accurately and within a timely manner
- Represent functional area as an analytics & insights professional and key resource; build positive and productive working partnerships
- Act as a bridge to translate business requirements to analytics and reporting needs for a given domain
- Provides day-to-day support and delivery of analytics
- Work independently as the senior analyst/subject matter expert and may coach and educate others
- Considered an authority within a given area
- Oversee and/or independently perform tasks from end to end
Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Five (5) or more years relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.