129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & ServiceThis position is available in 2 locations: Montreal (Quebec) and Mississauga (Ontario)Mandate:
The Specialist, Customer Relations is accountable to provide support to the front-line sales and service teams in the completion of high risk, high complexity and technical processes relating to all personal banking and cards products and services, which may require follow-up with customers; provide support for front-line employees managing customer escalations; make high sensitivity outbound calls to customers as required; support our ability to offer future differentiated services and products to our customers; and support our top-tier customers (eg. World Elite, BMO Harris Private Banking).
This role is accountable to advise customers on all personal banking and credit card products and processes, which meet customer objectives, and to fulfill sales and service activities (as required) for customers in accordance with approved Customer Contact Centre (CCC) procedures.
The Specialist, Customer Relations is to identify and make referrals to other groups within the CCC, a result of effective needs-based customer conversations. The role is also accountable to serve as the prime contact for branch escalations and BMO escalations, proactively addressing customer concerns. The Specialist, Customer Relations is also accountable to work with other BMO partners such as Fraud, Risk, Corporate Communications, PandC Headquarters regarding high risk situations such as estate accounts, compromised cards, fraud and event management.ACCOUNTABILITIES:Sales and Service
- Support top-tier customer segments such as World Elite customers and BMO Harris Private Banking bankers providing exceptional support to meet the customer financial needs; support additional top-tier customer segments as new opportunities are identified within the NA-CCC
- Serve as the prime contact for all branch and other BMO Partner escalations, proactively working to address any customer concerns
- Act as prime contact for BMO Partners such as Fraud, Corporate Communications, PandC Risk, PandC Headquarters, supporting actions required resulting from privacy breaches, customer communications, etc.
- Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience Previous experience (branch and/or Contact Centre), minimum 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of BMO credit card and banking products
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings
- In-depth knowledge of all CCC operational processes and policies
- Good knowledge of call centre technology, processes and metrics
We're here to help
- Communication skills - verbal and written (In-depth)
- Bilingual (French/English) for Montreal location
- Proven conflict resolution skills (In-depth)
- Organizational awareness (Working)
- Some success working in a similar and/or related sales and service environment (Basic)
- Some understanding of Risk Management and Compliance (Basic)
- Ability to manage difficult customer conversations and bring escalations to resolution, meeting needs of both the customer and the business (In-depth)
- Problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of BMO/CCC customer escalation processes/practices (In-depth)
- Knowledge of fraud resolution practices/processes (In-depth)
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at www.jobs.bmo.ca/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing