Title: Specialist, Customer Relations (Full time or Part time) - 6 Month Contract - Montreal, QC
Requisition ID: 70226
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Please note this position is a 6 month temporary contract role. Open to PT and FT applications.
You will have the opportunity to...
- Interact with customers via phone to provide effective customer service in response to inquiries on Dynamic Funds products and services and assist customers (mainly Advisors and Associates) with resolution of issues regarding accounts and related transactions.
- Analyze accounts, determine and initiate appropriate follow-up and respond to customers' needs
- Strive to exceed qualitative and quantitative performance standards set by the department on a daily basis in an inbound call-center environment
Skills and Experience:
- Receive and responds to all customer inquiries and issues relating to registered plan, policy and procedure, fund and account details;
- Interface with other departments to insure customer requests are being processed in a timely manner and may have to execute quality control upon customers' request
- Conduct preliminary analysis on research requests;
- Act as a liaison between clients and other Dynamic Centres of Excellence ;
- Escalate customer concerns/issues to immediate Supervisor when required
- Perform follow-up calls to clients to inform them of the status of their request until completion;
- Maintain familiarity with policies and procedures of the department and the Centres of Excellence;
- Work on special projects as required.
- College Diploma or the approved equivalent combination of education and work experience; University degree in Finance or related studies, a definite asset.
As the successful candidate for this contract role you will have the opportunity to:
- CSC/ IFIC certification definite asset;
- Bilingual (French & English) definite asset;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. Ifast);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team;
- Ability to listen, understand and handle customer inquiries, problems or complaints in a timely manner;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Good problem-solving and time management skills;
- Excellent flexibility and change management skills; and
- Demonstrates interest to learn.
- Be part of an industry recognized leader in the wealth management business;
- Be rewarded with our highly competitive compensation package,
- Be a participant in a variety of community involvement programs; and
- Take advantage of our Health & Wellness programs including our on-site fitness classes and nutrition consulting, amongst other initiatives.
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Consulting, Temporary, Part Time, Finance, Technology, Contract
Banking, Finance and Insurance