129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared ServicesThis position is available in 2 locations: Montreal (Quebec) and Mississauga (Ontario)Mandate
The associate, Credit Card Dispute Resolution plays a key role in the initial contact and exploration of customer's dispute with a merchant. Effectively handling this unique customer request requires balancing Mastercard World Wide (MCW) rules and regulations while also providing an exceptional customer experience. This means leveraging processing expertise to provide guidance and advice to our customers regarding a very memorable interaction.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for handling of dispute / chargeback inquiries from customers and business partners through multiple channels including inbound calls, web applications and written correspondence.
- Role will primarily be responsible for the BMO Mastercard portfolio but may involve cross support to Diners customers.
- Provide a high standard of professional, caring and friendly service while maintaining strict adherence to domestic and ICA regulations.
- Attention to detail in probing, documenting and loading cases into dispute system.
- Flexibility required to work all sides of chargeback including processing of 1st cycle and outbound calling for follow up for documentation from customers.
- Ensure a high level of service so that accounts are retained and the image of the Bank is favourably maintained.
- Responsible for initiating and completing monetary adjustments, utilizing good judgment.
- Pro-actively promote Bank products/services. Maintain knowledge of all new/existing BMO & MCW processes
- Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience Knowledge of all operational processes and policies
- Knowledge of Credit Cards products and Services
- Knowledge of the full credit card dispute resolution cycle
- Knowledge of competitive market place and trends in product offerings
- Knowledge and understanding of sales and service technologies
- Good knowledge of call centre technology, processes and metrics
- Bilingual French and English for Montreal Location
We're here to help
- Communication skills (verbal and written) (In-depth)Proven conflict resolution skills (Working)Probing / Investigative skills (In-depth)Organizational awareness (Basic)
- Some success working in a similar and/or related sales and service environment (Basic)Some understanding of Risk Management and Compliance (Basic)
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support