11128 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
The AMS Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for managing Application Management Services (AMS) engagements. Reporting to Engagement Partners and Account Managers, the SDM is expected to carry out the following activities:
What will your typical day look like?
- Engagement Delivery - manage operations support teams to exceed client expectations, meet agreed-upon Service Level Agreements and KPIs, provide performance reporting to client, perform resource planning, manage project financials and resolve issues
- Business Development - participate in client RFPs and proposals, develop re-usable collateral that can be used in other AMS engagements, stay abreast of latest technology to provide on-going advice to clients, lead automation and innovation activities, develop client references through building trust and exceeding expectations
About the team
- Lead transition and start-up activities for new client accounts
- Manage day-to-day support activities including client relationship building, meeting performance objectives, scope and risk management, leading operations meetings and optimizing support execution
- Manage project financials through resource planning and optimization, pricing model development for new work and increasing profit via automation and innovation
- Identify and develop new work opportunities, grow the account through proven track record of high quality and successful delivery
- Build internal network with other Deloitte service lines and member firms to deliver one integrated service to client
- Participate in client proposals by providing input on support process best practices and leading technology principles
- Develop, drive, and communicate innovative ideas to exceed client expectations
- Provide mentoring and coaching to team members
- Contribute to firm business development and practice initiatives as necessary
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal
and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline
- A minimum five (5) years of experience in an operations management capacity (client service experience is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Application Management and Operations principles including ITIL, CMMi, ITSM tools, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of different support models and support processes including incident mgmt, problem mgmt, release mgmt, change mgmt, SLA/KPI mgmt, etc.)
- Advanced project management experience, comfortable working with matrix reporting structures
- Proven ability to lead multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with client management team members
- Team-oriented with the ability to manage teams remotely and virtually (including offshore teams)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, and organized
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of Workday or other HRIS is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production