Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Job Description Deloitte Omnia, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC)
team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Our teams deliver "Big Data", Robotic Processing Automation, Digital Content, Data Integration, and Analytical Solutions. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome. Your role at Deloitte
As a Solution Manager, TM1/Planning Analytics (PA) Architect
based in our Montreal Delivery Centre, you will be mentoring and leading a dedicated technical team that delivers solutions to our clients. You will play an active role to implement innovative performance management solutions for our clients, to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for hands-on SME advising and implementing solutions, technical quality assurance testing of developer work products and training.
- Lead a team of TM1/PA Developers.
- Consult with clients to understand business challenges.
- Identify functional requirements.
- Drive the solution design and prototyping.
In our view, the best Solution Managers are passionate about data and technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles. We have:
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to further coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- 3+ years relevant experience implementing IBM Cognos TM1/PA.
- Advanced development (rules/TI process authoring, complex calculation modeling) and troubleshooting skills in IBM TM1/PA.
- Proven skills as a team lead or project manager on at least three full life cycle implementations.
- Ability to guide and mentor a team of experienced developers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong level Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Occasional travel may be required.
We also value:
- IBM Certifications in Planning Analytics.
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production