Digital Integration Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Deloitte's Consulting team helps many clients replace, upgrade or maintain their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms. In fact, the market need for these services is so high, we are putting together a dedicated world-class team to help us meet this demand. It is called the Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) and Deloitte is building this capacity in Canada's main bilingual business centre, Montreal.
As a solutions manager in the CDC, you will lead teams delivering new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We expect that you will contribute to planning projects and deliverables, tracking delivery, coaching and supporting the team, and designing and configuring solutions through the implementation cycle. You will also need to develop tools and components that can accelerate the completion of future projects and will be responsible for delivering solutions that meet the highest quality standards.We provide:
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- An opportunity to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
Your responsibilities will include:
- We believe in Agile and you will be part of a multidisciplinary pod in which you will collaborate with the rest of the Scrum team to achieve the best deliverable possible for each sprint. The team is often a mix of client and Deloitte's personnel working together.
- During the sprint planning, you will decide how to best implement the technical stories and participate in the story estimations. Together with your peers you will align on the approach and how this will fit within the overall architecture of the project.
- Within each sprint, you take ownership of the stories you work on and analyze, develop, test and release them. You align closely with the other developers in order to ensure that the right person works on the right task and you even benefit from peer review throughout the sprint. We work with tools that help you move ahead faster, such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.
- On top of pure development skills, you have insight into the front-end and design work, so that you are efficient in the collaboration within the team.
- On top of regular sprint work, you provide our clients with advice on digital change, identifying technical debt and recommending improvements to architecture
- Contribute to agile ceremonies including grooming, planning, scrums, and retrospective meetings.
- Mentor junior members of the team and participate in code reviews to help them grow inside the team.
Qualifications You have:
- A university, college or equivalent level diploma in a relevant field
- 10 to 12 years of experience in IT solution implementation, including 3 to 4 years working in architecture solutions
- Experience with data integration software (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Websphere)
- Practical programming or software configuration experience
- Ability to work fluently in English
- Development experience with SOAP and REST services
- Experience in micro-services architectural design using an API-based approach
- Proven skills in leading and inspiring teams to deliver complex projects
- Knowledge of how to manage the software development cycle and project management experience
- A clear commitment to client service excellence and professionalism
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- The ability to anticipate the long-term impacts of decisions and adopt a holistic approach to problem solving
- The skills for developing and presenting new ideas as well as designing new approaches and solutions
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply