Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Job Description Deloitte Omnia, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Our teams deliver "Big Data", Robotic Processing Automation, Digital Content, Data Integration, and Analytical Solutions. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome. Your role at Deloitte
As a Solution Manager, Data Architect
based in our Montreal Delivery Centre, you will be part of a dedicated technical team that delivers new solutions to our clients. You will play an active role throughout the entire implementation cycle while working with both OpenSource and proprietary technology.
In our view, the best Solution Managers are passionate about data and technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles. We have:
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- Be responsible for execution and management of several projects, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Provide technology leadership to projects and junior resources, taking ownership of complete solutions
- Provide coaching and mentoring for team members, providing acting as a project manager and technology leadership.
- Lead technical client discussions in the areas of Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, & ETL architecture
- Demonstrate expertise in the design and development of traditional and big data solutions, on premise and in the cloud
- Lead design workshops with the client regarding platform, platform and tools
- Enhance sales and marketing activities by building analytical prototypes using a variety of tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team-coordination and time-management skills
- At least 3 years of experience leading a team of 3 or more technology professionals
- Expert knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases, including at least 5-10 years of experience with relational databases and ETL tools, at least 5 projects of at least 3 months, at least 2 large projects of 12 months or more, preferably more than one technology stack.
- At least 3 years of Practical experience in current programming languages (eg. Java, Python, C#, or like)
- Advanced working knowledge of designing and implementing Cloud technologies such as Azure, GCP and or AWS.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Big Data tools
- Working knowledge presentation layer tools.
- University Degree in Computer Science or SW Engineering.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Solution Manager role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production