11128 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Sherbrooke Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently).
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Developer/Designer within our Canadian Delivery Centre located in Montreal. You will be part of our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities. What will your typical day look like?
The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing) while working on cloud technology implementation projects with Workday.
About the team
- Support team on key activities within the software implementation project life-cycle
- Support solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis, system design)
- Support development or modification of application programs based on standard procedures and techniques
- Assist higher-level programmers in the development of complex programs
- Participate in solution testing activities
- Work on routine, well-defined, analysis-type problems related to a single activity or procedure
- Analyze customer business processes and document business rules
- Develop solution related documents such as processes, requirements, desktop procedures, etc.
From our delivery center, we work with the consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our center house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts and Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. Enough about us let's talk about you
- College or Bachelor's degree with specialization in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other IT related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming: Java, C++, C#, or ABAP
- Experience in software integration: building, design, test interfaces (outbound and inboud)
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Knowledge of Workday or other HRIS is an asset
- Willingness to take the Workday Integration Certification
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.