Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Description Solution Developer -
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems.
As a Solution Developer in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. Basically, we expect you to work with your team and clients across the entire implementation cycle.
In our view, the best solution developers are passionate about new and leading Cloud technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- A bachelor degree or a college degree with 3 years of experience in a relevant field
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or CRC of 27 or more
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform, Apex development, Visualforce and/or Lightning development
- Knowledge in integration pattern (Middleware, Salesforce APIs, SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge with Object Oriented Programming or Java programming languages or similar
- Knowledge with SQL and Data Modeling
We also value (Do not hesitate if you only possess some of these):
- Ability to work fluently in French
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Experience with software development support tools (e.g. JIRA tracking software)
- Knowledge in DevOps solutions and techniques (Environment Management, Version and Source Control, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing)
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications (Platform developer 1, App Builder, Administrator)
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Solution Developer role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply