Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Sherbrooke
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you have a passion for achievements in delivering innovative and exceptional experiences for teams and clients? Do you like to disrupt and cultivate provocative ideas? Look at this exciting opportunity at Deloitte! What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Document solutions to build omni-channel capabilities.
- Gather and organize business drivers, user stories, customer journey maps and enable the underlying Oracle Commerce Cloud technology
- Assist with fit-gap assessments and discovery workshops.
- Document UX and functional requirements to support a modern human experience
- Document and execute integrations through various technologies and approaches
- Create, run and report on application test scripts during project test cycles
- Evaluate client trouble tickets and provide assistance during project support phase
As an Oracle Commerce Cloud practitioner, you will focus on transforming how our clients interact with their customers in the digital age of commerce. The roles and responsibilities for the developer are to provide professional and effective consulting services that includes:
- Providing advice and direction regarding Oracle Commerce Cloud capabilities and functions to customer organizations;
- Building positive client relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope;
- Support client discussions to advise on online sales and Omni channel best practices, business processes as it pertains to delivering and enabling the clients vision;
- Responsible for applications with Oracle Commerce Cloud and related technologies from requirements, design through testing and deployment;
- Providing analytical and insightful recommendations to achieve client objectives and milestones;
- Managing and resolving conflicts, issues and risks;
- Assisting in the development of client proposals;
Work is remote, away from the standard office in Sherbrooke, Gatineau
and Quebec City
. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Bachelor's degree or a higher degree in related discipline
- Technical expertise in Java and Node.js is a must
- Deep understanding of commerce principles and trends, brand management and marketing technology
- General understanding and knowledge of application configuration
- Proven ability to engage and collaborate with individuals across various disciplines (business users, development teams, software vendors), cultures and backgrounds to achieve shared goals
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.