Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a realityAre you interested in helping multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems? Then this is the role for you!What will your typical day look like?
You will be be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. You will help clients define their requirements and provide solutions for any gaps identified. Design, develop or configure solutions independently to meet the requirements. Provide configuration insights to clients based on previous experience. Troubleshoot errors found during testing, etc. Play a key solution delivery role across the entire implementation cycle. About the team
We use leading methods and tools. The team is comprised of t op professionals to coach and help develop your career goals. They work with leading Canadian and global companies and p artner with top software providers. A great dynamic and e nergetic workplace overall! Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you are someone with:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Management. 1-2 years designing, developing, implementing and supporting large enterprise information management solutions
- Experience with implementation of OpenText Content Server solutions covering key architecture dimensions including the following:
- Business - Business Process analysis, Business Process design, Requirements gathering and analysis
- Data - Information and data modeling and analysis, Information architecture development (e.g. site taxonomy, document library architecture, content type definition, etc), Content and data migration architecture and design
- Technology - Infrastructure architecture; sizing and scaling for infrastructure supporting proposed solutions, Experience with addressing non-functional requirements via infrastructure design - specifically backup and restore, disaster recovery, high availability
- OpenText Content Service architecture, configuration, development and administration (CS 10, CS 16 preferred) or Microsoft SharePoint architecture, configuration, development and administration (2007, 2010, 2013 - 2013 preferred)
- Ability to travel to clients' sites in North America
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.