Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Job description
Joining Deloitte as a Solution Developer, Hybris
could be your most rewarding move. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided with challenging work opportunities. The role will offer you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service to clients around the globe.
Your role as junior staff member at Deloitte:
•Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
•Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
•Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
•Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
•Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
Within our SAP Canadian Delivery Centre located in Montreal, you will have the opportunity to work with our SAP team in order to manage and support projects related to various domains and clients. You will play an active role throughout projects' lifecycle (e.g., solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing, support) working within a team of experienced and dedicated people.
Main responsibilities include:
- Participating in solution design activities (e.g. requirement gathering, system analysis, system design)
- Configuring solutions to meet identified business requirements, processes, and functional requirements
- Participating in testing activities
- Troubleshooting any errors found in the solution configuration
- Ensuring that the solution standard practices are utilized for all configuration and customization
- Providing insight and expertise based on previous work experience and education
- Working independently to deliver a portion of a project
- Supporting the deployment of solutions across sub-production and production environments
- Assisting in developing documentation related to processes and internal controls
- Analyzing, manipulating, transforming, and/or cleansing data
- Understanding and using Deloitte methodologies and tools
To qualify for our Solution Developer
role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma/college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in:
- SAP Hybris programming including Hybris extension, addons, crone jobs, datahub, impexes OR
- Programming experience related to Hybris. Keen interest in software development, system integration, and business processes
- Development experience utilizing java, java script, jsp
- Experience with middleware tools such as PI, webmethods, mule soft
- Ability to work directly with SAP Functional teams to translate business requirements, identify gaps and implement solutions
- Good technical skills, including understanding of software development principles and adherence to best practices and development guidelines
- Multi-tasking and effective time management skills
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-taught and ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral; French is a plus
- Hands-on SAP programming or software configuration experience through previous work, coursework or internships
- eCommerce frame works like OCC, Salesforce, sitecore, demandware, shopify
- Technical writing skills
- Working skills of Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to work remotely
- Eligibility to obtain security clearance from the Government of Canada, that is to say, have been in continuous service in Canada for at least 10 years, an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply