Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Sherbrooke
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. A Solution Designer fulfills the role of creating technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Developer, you will:
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Work with high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
About the team
- Participate in solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis, and system design)
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle from Scoping to Post-Implementation Support
- Identify requirement "gaps" and provide design alternatives to maintain a high degree of quality in the solution build
- Participate in designing the solution for a module, collaborating with other team members
- Coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal
and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
Work is remote, away from the standard office in Sherbrooke, Gatineau
and Quebec City
. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- 2+ years of relevant experience implementing widely used planning and/or analytics applications such as Workday Adaptive Planning, Oracle Hyperion, EPBCS, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Anaplan etc. with relevant certifications
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field with outstanding academic credentials is required
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining and developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently and committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Bilingual preferred
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.