Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based on Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems.
As a Solution Designer or a Senior Solution Designer in the CDC, you will be part of a collaborative team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We expect that you will help clients define their requirements and provide solutions for any gaps identified, design, develop or configure solutions independently to meet the requirements, provide configuration insights to clients based on previous experience, troubleshoot errors found during testing, etc. We expect you to play a key solution delivery role across the entire implementation cycle.
You will lead project work streams and coordinate with other streams, take leadership in mentoring and training junior staff, and act as a focal point when queries arise regarding solution capabilities and functionalities.
In our view, the best solution designers or senior solution designers are passionate about new and leading Cloud technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, enjoy working with and coaching junior staff, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.
We are looking for candidates who have experience with any of the following business process areas: Absence, Benefits, Time & Labor or Payroll and have worked with business partners to develop, advise and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- A bachelor degree with minimum 3 years of experience or a college degree with 5 years of experience in a relevant field (Human Capital Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, other IT discipline)
- Experience of relevant work delivering Human Capital Management Technology projects
- Significant hands on experience with HRIS configuration across multiple project phases and/or relevant experience in HRIS support & maintenance context
- Ability to develop new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
We also value (Do not hesitate if you only possess some of these):
- At least 1 full implementation of an HRIS system
- Certification on any of the following functional areas:
- Time & Labor
- Ability to work in English and French
- A demonstrated ability to manage, mentor and collaborate with more junior staff
- Experience with software development support tools (e.g. JIRA, HP ALM etc)
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud modules
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it is important to us, too. As a Solution Designer or a Senior Solution Designer, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally in your field of interest and expertise.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. This could be your most rewarding move.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply