Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Are you a driven and motivated leader, looking for your next career opportunity? Apply below! What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Digital's vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our aim is to be a global leader in driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless. About the team
Salesforce Senior Solution Designer works within an engagement team, providing technical leadership to development teams. The technical architect's responsibilities will include conceptualizing a solution architecture that maps back to the organization's needs, breaking down large-scale projects to manageable tasks, and evaluating which Salesforce components and other technology products and frameworks to use based on cost benefit analysis, risk management and market research. Additionally, you will provide oversight to the development of delivery plans; coaching designers and developers on technical design specifications, overseeing progress, producing documents and technical assets, and ensuring the quality of outcomes and deliverables. You will serve as an advisor to the client on how to plan for future IT needs. You will drive coding best practices on the Salesforce platform, API and broader implementation best practices, lead implementation reviews and advise on performance tuning. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you are someone with:
- 5+ years of consulting and / or CRM/ERP implementation experience and 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Field Service, CPQ
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM/ERP solutions and ability to run code reviews and enforce coding best practices
- 2+ years' experience working with software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Knowledge of software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.) and understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.