Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Montreal Fredericton, Gatineau, Quebec City, Sherbrooke, St. John's, Moncton All Available Locations: Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Assisting our clients in implementing innovative solutions that solve the most complex business objectives and achieve their digital strategy. What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Designer or Senior Solution Designer, you will:
About the team
- Be a member of a diversified team of talented and passionate advisors, which participate in delivering integration technology solutions, from beginning to end.
- Help clients define their integration requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc.
- Develop your expertise in a specialty field and boost your reputation as a solution advisor.
The Systems Engineering group's multidisciplinary team helps our clients reduce costs and risks by simplifying the integration with current systems and by assisting them in all aspects of achieving personalized and innovative digital solutions that support their business transformation. Technical Requirements
- 3-6 Years of IT experience
- Experience designing and/or building and implementing solutions to integrate applications using one or many of the following technologies:
- API integration platforms (iPaaS), API Management, API gateways and/or Message brokers, ESB or SOA platforms
Asset (Nice to Have):
- Experience with java spring boot development
- Hands-on experience integration modelling micro service modelling;, example with OpenAPI (Swagger) or RAML
- Strong design or development experience with SOAP and REST services;
- Experience with message transformations including messaging exchange structures such as XML, JSON and Message Enrichers;
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with security mechanisms like WS Security, JWT, Basic Authentication;
- Cloud Native implementation experience;
- A bachelor's degree or Masters' degree
- French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office, English for offices outside Quebec
- Experience in one or more of the following products would be an asset including any of the following:
- MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Google Apigee, Camel, Tibco, Oracle Fusion, IBM WebSphere, Jitterbit or equivalent competing products
Our shared values
- Experience with B2B implementations to integrate external business partners to an organization
- Government Security clearance eligibility is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in integrating with CRM, SAP, ETL, MQ, RDBMS
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.