Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Montreal Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently).
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Do you have a passion for deployment, network operations and agile style scripting? We'd love to hear from you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Designer or Senior Solution Designer, you will be a member of our technical team, covering one or more of the following disciplines: deployment and configuration management, release management, environments management and infrastructure automation. You will be involved in bringing development and IT ops processes, people and tools closer together in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions to our clients. Essentially, you will be involved to define and execute a balanced management methodology that is capable of organizing a diverse collection of technical activities into a coherent work stream. About the team
Our Montreal team is internationally recognized in the market within the Lean/Agile IT and DevOps Transformation space. With an established foothold in the DevOps domain, we are excited to be growing our footprint to continue to enable our clients to successfully adopt leading-edge DevOps principles and practices, accelerate their ability to continuously deliver, and deploy technology solutions. We help our clients adopt the DevOps culture through a transformation approach that is co-creative. Each of our professionals is a strategic thinker with a passion for assisting organizations innovate on the way they work. Our measure of success is our ability to ask our clients tough questions, assist towards making a real sustainable change, and mentor them to embrace a working model designed to address constant change. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• A solid technical background, with at least 4 years' experience in implementation work; for example, in enterprise Java development or infrastructure automation
• Experience and expertise in the following processes : Agile Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure-as-code, automated testing, Version Control, Build and Package Automation, Configuration Management, Cloud infrastructure, Release Management, Source code Management
• Tools: GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Gitlab, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, Microsoft TFS, Selenium, Maven, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Octopus Deploy, Trello
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Occasional travel may be required. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.