Digital Integration Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Our consulting team at Deloitte helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain technology systems. In fact, current market need for these services is so high, we are building out a dedicated world-class team to help us meet this demand. It is called the Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) and Deloitte is building this capacity in Canada's main bilingual business center, Montreal.
As a Solution Designer or Senior Solution Designer in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions to our clients. We count on you to help clients define their integration requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. You may also be asked to coach junior resources and lead small teams.
In our view, the best Solution Designers or Senior Solution Designers are passionate about new and leading integration technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.We have
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- Working collaboratively with the team in analyzing clients' problems and developing solutions
- Acting as a technical expert while creating solid technical solutions and guiding the more junior resources
- Managing and resolving incidents and service requests
- Enhancing current client solutions by improving existing technologies in order to include functionalities or additional modules
- Configuring and developing technological solutions to meet identified business needs, processes and functionalities
- Providing a maintenance service with clients to ensure fluid and smooth connections as well as functional integration with other supplier applications and solutions
- Managing applications security and following up
- Developing an understanding of the client's business needs and the solution
- Ensuring the solution's standard practices are used for all configurations and customizations
- Ensuring the activities are completed on time, are of high-quality, and comply with the service level agreements, as required
- Continuing to develop your expertise and expand your skill-set
- Supporting the development centre team by serving as the main contact point when questions arise regarding the tool's functionalities and capabilities
- Taking responsibility for the success and reaching the client's objectives, while making your contribution
- Playing a leadership role in training the junior staff
Qualifications You have
We also value (do not hesitate if you only possess some of these):
- A bachelor's degree or a college degree in computer science or similar
- 2-6 years of hands-on integration experience
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ESB, ETL, APIs, BPEL, BPMN
- Experience with data integration software (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Websphere)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work fluently in English (French is an asset)
- Knowledge of the project lifecycle and project implementation methods an asset (e.g. scrum, agile)
- Certifications with data integration vendors
- Experience coaching junior resources and experience as a technical team lead
- Knowledge with Object Oriented Programming such as Java, .Net, C, C# or similar
- Experience with Devops, Continuous Integration, Cloud technologies, etc.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply