Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.Come join our Cloud Managed Services team at Deloitte located within our Montreal based Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC)!What will your typical day look like?
As a Junior Cloud Support Consultant in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions to our clients, leveraging leading cloud service technologies (ex: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.).About the team
You will be part of a team that supports client's live solutions, often immediately after being released to a user community. We will count on you to support client's day to day infrastructure operations, resolve cloud related issues quickly, provide excellent customer service, and execute critical system changes or maintenance.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- 2-4 years of cloud related experience including experience with infrastructure managed services (e.g. AWS)
- Experience supporting infrastructure on Azure, AWS, GCP (or similar); related cloud certifications an asset
- Experience implementing system management tools to provide monitoring and management of all cloud infrastructures
- Experience designing and maintaining security policies and procedures for cloud services, understanding of information security standards and IT frameworks (e.g. NIST, CoBIT, or ITIL)
- Good organizational, problem solving, and communication skills in both French and English
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering degree or equivalent
- Available on-call for intervention and incident response
- Able to apply for and obtain a CBSA Secret Level Clearance. Deloitte will support this process and compensate for finger printing costs.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.