Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching Are you a Front-end developer with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) proven work experience. Are you looking to join a dynamic technical team implementing exciting new marketing technology projects for a variety of clients and across industries? If so this is the role for you! What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Digital is a Creative Consultancy - a new model for a new world. We thrive on bringing new and innovation solutions to our clients and help them create connected experiences for their customers.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) resides within Deloitte Digital and is based out of Montreal. We work alongside our clients and their customers, combining deep technical expertise with innovative thinking, a combination and way of working that help us deliver the best digital experiences. We are passionate pioneers in technology - solution builders, roll-up-your-sleeves technologists who want a daily collaborative environment, a think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Completed undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in one of the following areas: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Management.
- Less/Sass, Sightly, Brackets, Sling, and JCR Repository.
- Proven experience implementing single-page applications, responsive designs, compliance with web accessibility standards and understanding of SEO leading practices.
- Experience and understanding of agile delivery processes, as well as leading practices around maximizing usability, maintainability and scalability.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment. Capable of interfacing with clients and managing their demands and expectations.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.