Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Halifax; Saint John; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Design world class, enterprise solutions for our clients, enabled by a leading automation platform. What will your typical day look like?
Our Solution Architect are leaders in our delivery teams, you will collaborate on the design of solutions to ensure we are doing the right things then will take ownership of entire feature sets from estimation, technical design and through implementation. You will stay current on the platform and in the technology ecosystem and help mentor less experienced developers to deliver solutions with exceptional quality You are expected to develop reusable, standardized components as a matter of course and to package solutions thoughtfully. You will engage with our clients' technical teams to interface and test components, transfer knowledge and have impact. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises digitally transform and deliver world class Service Experiences for their Customers, Citizens, Employees, Partners and other stakeholders. Our team includes over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members in Canada helping our clients imagine, deliver and run their future organizations. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in ServiceNow or related platform
- ServiceNow System Administration or Certified Implementation Specialist certification
- Experience running/leading ServiceNow implementations on the platform including managing interactions with customers and handling escalations
- Understanding and willingness to participate in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including managing the overall security of the platform, configuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs), developing workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Developing, designing, configuring and rollout of new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Exposure to automation technologies to accomplish IT Infrastructure management activities, IT Security Operations, such as vulnerability patch deployment, threat identification by utilizing ServiceNow or third party Orchestration tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels within an organization
- ITIL Foundations or Expert Level certification is an asset
- Prior experience in a matrix management style organization
- Experience in the Now platform outside of ITSM
- French Writting and Speaking - Fluently
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.