Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
.Service Now Developer
Take your development to the next level on the ServiceNow platform and be on the cutting edge of complex, scalable solutions with massive impact What will your typical day look like?
Our ServiceNow Developers are leaders in our delivery teams, you will collaborate on the design of solutions to ensure we are doing the right things then will take ownership of entire feature sets from estimation, technical design and through implementation.
You will stay current on the platform and in the technology ecosystem and help mentor less experienced developers to deliver solutions with exceptional quality.
You are expected to develop reusable, standardized components as a matter of course and to package solutions thoughtfully. You will engage with our clients' technical teams to interface and test components, transfer knowledge and have impact. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises reduce the experience gap between the consumer grade experiences they have at home and the ones they have at work. Our team has over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members who are serving some of the most iconic Canadian and Global brands to imagine, deliver and run great enterprise service experiences.
We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of ServiceNow and one of few Global Elite partners. With global reach and scale, we are able to offer our Canadian clients a global capability with a highly qualified local presence. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- 3+ years of practical, hands on development experience on ServiceNow for Solution Designer level, 5+ years for Senior Solution Designer and Manager.
- Extremely familiar with best practices across the system development lifecycle including; feature identification, sizing, estimation, development, testing, deployment and knowledge transition.
- Familiar with integration design, development and testing as well as advanced application development and scripting. ServiceNow certification is preferred.
- Bilingualism required (French/English)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.