800 rue de la Gauchetiere O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Delivers specific operational processes/activities relating to the management and type of collateral being handled, and in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations. Speciality activities are related to the types of collateral being managed and may include (but is not limited to) safe keeping, tracking/reporting, perfections, continuations, releases, etc.
We're here to help
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Communicates with internal business partners and external customers to respond to standard and non-standard inquiries.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Identifies and analyzes issues and problems and resolves in a timely manner or escalates as required.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Resolves standard and relatively straightforward issues, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members and/or manager.
- May function as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff.
- Provides input and analysis into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/services or processes as required.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of transactions/activities/services/etc. while ensuring regulatory and risk controls are properly managed.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements(SLAs) are met. May have specific responsibility for specialized product or functional area.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to internal/external stakeholder questions and requests.
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations and ensures appropriate actions are taken and operational integrity is maintained.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology - In-depth.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit's key products and services, processes and controls - In-depth.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business - In-depth.
- Prioritization skills - Good.
- Customer service skills - In-depth.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - In-depth.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support