Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms and provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services. Your career is important to you. It's important to us too. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. What will your typical day look like?
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will lead overall support delivery for implemented solutions and contracted services that support clients' live applications, often immediately after it has been released to a user community. We will count on you to quickly and proactively resolve application incidents, provide excellent customer service, communicate rationale for system changes or maintenance, and advise on value-added application enhancements that can transform their business. You will be managing a diverse team of talented consultants and technical resources while coaching them to their highest potential. You will also play a part in growing our practice; participating in sales activities, practice management, and recruitment. About the team
Deloitte is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive and accessible to clients and employees of all abilities. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We have deep expertise, having served more than one-third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services-and the results we help our clients achieve. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has minimum 5 years of practical application of IT operational processes and deployment of cloud-based technologies and integrations (previous consulting experience is an asset)
- Cultivates strong professional relationships with clients and posses exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Has deep knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies required for running Agile delivery organizations and ITIL-based processes
- Has proven ability to work well in multi-disciplinary, cross-functional team environments & manage small teams
- Is dedicated, flexible, and reliable (during and outside of core office hours)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production