Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Chicoutimi; Quebec City; Saguenay; Val D'Or
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
About the team
- Through interaction with clients and the service team, identify the expenses that are eligible for various government incentives (tax credits, subsidies, etc.), determine and compile eligible expenses and develop an incentive claim structure;
- Use sophisticated IT tools for making the required calculations;
- Prepare the applicable forms and identify documents supporting the expenses;
- Assist clients during the government authorities' verification process.
- Work as a team in order to provide senior tax advice to help our clients with sound tax incentive management;
- Examine tax provisions and prepare opinions and other tax documents;
- Identify and define new tax service opportunities to our clients, and have good business sense.
A job with our Quebec team of Global Investment and Innovation Incentives (Gi3) in SR&ED tax will give you the opportunity to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Work in a stimulating and high-energy environment with people who are renowned in their respective technical fields;
- Develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients;
- Pursue your professional development and reinforce and expand your chosen career path;
- Work with high-profile clients on a variety of engagements in Quebec, Canada and internationally.
- Have a professional accounting designation, or equivalent;
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course (or in progress);
- A total of two to four years of relevant experience, including thorough knowledge of tax recognition standards;
- Dedication to professional and client service excellence;
- Proven skills in delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Available for occasional travel to Quebec City.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production