As Senior, Performance Improvement, Supply Chain & Operations, you'll contribute to Supply Chain & Operations client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
EY's Supply Chain & Operations (SC&O) helps clients with business performance through a focus on providing business advisory services that achieve measureable benefits in operational effectiveness and strategic decision making.
As a SC&O Senior Consultant, an important part of your role will be actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships. With guidance from Partners, Managers, and Senior Managers, you'll identify potential business opportunities for EY.
Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives.
In line with EY's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. Client responsibilities
• Participate in client engagements that transform supply chains and infrastructure through a cross-disciplinary approach People responsibilities
• Assist with review, improvement, and assessment of supply chain & procurement functions
• Provide insight by using a robust set of data analytics
• Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff Technical skills requirements
• Contribute to people-related including recruiting and retaining Supply Chain & Operations professionals
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have direct and relevant experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Developing and/or implementing supply chain strategic planning roadmaps for large international organizations Qualifications
• Deploying manufacturing operational excellence methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and managing projects under these methodologies
• Developing and/or implementing leading business processes
• Improving logistics, inventory management, transport, warehousing, distribution and networks of large international organizations
• Driving technology-enabled supply chain transformation - Familiarity with leading supply chain technologies is an asset
• Outstanding academic record including a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of related work experience Why should I work for EY in Supply Chain?
• A post-graduate degree and/or a professional designation (e.g. SCMP, CPSM) is an asset
• Full bilingualism in both, French and English languages is required
• A willingness to travel on short notice to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 60-80%
• Demonstrated experience with driving change and cost savings at leading practices organizations
• Experience in Manufacturing is an asset
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment (and know when to lead and when to follow)
• Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communications skills including oral, written, and presentation
• A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
• An ability to think outside of the box, and thrive on new challenges
To effectively compete in the global market and maximize profitability, businesses need efficient supply chains that meet the complex needs of their operations As a supply chain professional you'll work with business leaders to provide insights into supply chain transformation, sourcing, procurement, inbound logistics, engineering, manufacturing, final assembly, and product service and delivery. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we'll help you achieve your potential. EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.