Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
In our view, the best solution or senior solution designers are passionate about new and leading Workforce Management technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, enjoy working with and coaching junior staff, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Designer in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We expect that you will help clients define their requirements and provide solutions for any gaps identified, design, develop or configure solutions independently to meet the requirements, provide configuration insights to clients based on previous experience, troubleshoot errors found during testing, etc. Basically, we expect you to play a key solution delivery role across the entire implementation cycle.
As you become more senior, you are expected to lead project work streams and coordinate with other streams, take leadership in mentoring and training junior staff, and act as a focal point when queries arise regarding solution capabilities and functionalities.About the team
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Completed undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- A post graduate degree is a strong asset
- 2-5 years of relevant WFM software experience ideally with WFC, WFD, WFS or Infor
- Some payroll experience a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.