Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Gatineau; Quebec City; Sherbrooke
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change! What will your typical day look like?
You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided with challenging work opportunities. The role will offer you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service to clients around the globe. You will have the opportunity to work with our SAP team in order to manage and support projects related to various domains and clients. You will play an active role throughout projects' lifecycle (e.g., solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing, support) working within a team of experienced and dedicated people.About the team
OurCanadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montrealand helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome.
- Work is done remotely away from the standard office.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP systems administration (including SAP ECC, S4 Hana, SAP PO, SolMan, BI/BW, others...)
- Installation, upgrades and migration experience using SAP Software Logistics Toolset
- Practical security & authorization knowledge
- Good OS level & DB administration skills
- Very good orientation in SAP products, platform and roadmaps
- SAP Hana BASIS certificate (a plus)
- Cloud Platfom administration skills (a plus)
- Integration skills (SAP and NON-SAP Applications) (a plus)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.