Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
At Deloitte, in our Analytics and Information Management service, we help clients design, build and run insight driven organizations by helping to maximize the potential value of analytics and information to deliver operational excellence, new products and services, competitive agility, and growth. Analytics and Information Management (AIM) services offers an integrated approach with our broad range of solution offerings including: shape strategy, manage data, deliver information, improve performance, optimize insights, amplify intelligence, build capabilities, and manage environments.
Our group is looking for a Senior Solution RPA Designer to support us in the delivery of services to our clients.
- Support project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Drive the strategic and tactical deployment of RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during UAT and production rollout phases.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Provide input into project planning / resourcing, communicating any project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Participate with Agile teams in analysis of process automation requirements
External Posting Qualifications
- 4+ years of development experience with 2+ years in Robotic process automation.
- A degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Experience in implementing large scale enterprise level RPA solutions using RPA tools such as:
- Automation Anywhere
- Good understanding of Software Development life cycle process
- Experience with relational database (SQL Server, Oracle DB)
- Hands-on with Microsoft Packages: MS Excel (VBA) and MS Access.
- Experience with version control and configuration management tools such as Subversion, Team Foundation Server, etc.
- Must have experience in implementing or supporting 4 - 5 end to end RPA projects
- Experience and understanding of software development best practices.
- Experience in working with onshore/offshore delivery model.
- Experience with software development methodology such as , Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Good communication skills and experience in client facing roles
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply