Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Sherbrooke - Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently)
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides assurance & advisory, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 8,000 people in 56 offices. Deloitte LLP, an Ontario Limited Liability Partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte operates in Quebec as Deloitte SENCRL/srl, a Quebec limited liability partnership.
Deloitte is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive and accessible to clients and employees of all abilities. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms. What will your typical day look like?
As an Oracle HCM professional, you will work in a collaborative team analyzing client HR technology issues and developing solutions. You'll have the opportunity to engage our clients, to author presentations and present findings. Also, you will be creating functional design documents, system configuration and support models to meet the current and future state business needs. Finally, you will participate in the full life cycle implementation of Oracle HCM projects, supporting us in managing our clients' expectations. Your day may also include travel to either a local or more distant client site About the team
Deloitte's Canadian Oracle Human Resources Transformation (Oracle HRT) is a growing practice with 60 consultants located across the country. Together with over HCM 2,500 consultants globally, we proudly serve clients in Canada and around the world. We are recognized by industry analysts as the World's Leading HR Transformation Practice and by Oracle as their #1 HCM Partner.
Within our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) located in Montreal, you will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities. The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- 2 Oracle HCM Cloud or EBS Payroll full life cycle projects experience
- Responsible for the client and Payroll team management including proactive value creation activities
- Lead Payroll work streams and direct the work of junior resources
- Responsible for defining, leading and developing Payroll project tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Articulates and frames Payroll related business problems and solutions as appropriate for all client audiences
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities
- Ability to effectively work in a remote model with clients and peers
- Keen attention to detail
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.