800 rue de la Gauchetiere O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
This group receives and processes incoming and outgoing wire payments from other Financial institutions worldwide electronically. The focus of these officers will be to repair wire payments that are considered NON STP (manual intervention required). These officers will enhance the wire payment correspondent routing info and/or client account info to ensure they are paid correctly. Team Culture:
This group operates in a true "productivity" area- working with efficiency and speed is the main goal. The team works together to ensure each wire payment in their queue is completed by EOD - as such, they rely on one another to work together and adhere to deadlines.
This role operates exclusively as a back-office function- there is no customer facing element to the role. Reps interact with their own teams as well as a sister site (of other service officers) in Mississauga. Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Repairing wire payments
• Ensuring wire payments are processed with no process errors
• Receiving payments in differing currencies and manually keying the funds into the correct currency in alignment with the customer's bank account
• Working through their request queue with both speed and accuracy
• Ability to work with minimum supervision Must-Have Skills:
• Excellent typing skills- a speed of 40 words per minute at minimum
• Superb typing accuracy
• Strong communication skills- a bilingual candidate is an asset, but the work the team completes day to day is with English speaking customers
• Willingness to learn
• Strong work ethic Nice to Have Skills:
• Previous service rep experience for a banking client
• Solid knowledge of general geography- this team handles transfers worldwide, and it can be helpful for candidates to have a good understanding of where countries are located and the currencies they leverage Educational Background:
• Post-secondary degree highly preferred- no discipline in specific is required, nor is it required the candidate come from a college or university background We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support