Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, Quebec City
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing digital customer practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative process.What will your typical day look like
As a Salesforce Senior Developer, you'll work within an engagement team, providing technical leadership to the development teams, being responsible for technical and functional design, identifying business requirements, requirements management, prototyping, process design including scenario design, flow mapping, testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
• Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
• Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development as requested
• Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring and daily interaction with clients
• Provide technical guidance to the team to set and maintain quality standards
• Be a mentor to more junior members of the team to help them grow their technical and soft skillsAbout the team
With practitioners in over 35 countries, Deloitte brings deep industry insight, proven customer solutions experience, and Salesforce know-how. Deloitte's network of member firms have delivered some of the most inventive and complex projects around the world.
Deloitte Digital uses creativity, technology, strategy, and the power of partnership to help our clients transform impersonal transactions into trusted relationships. We're innovators, designers and architects of the future who build solutions that put people front and center..Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Senior Developer, Salesforce, we are looking for a candidate with:
• Relevant consulting experience
• Experience implementing salesforce.com functionality that meets business criteria's, system performance and architecture standards. Act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
• Strong technical knowledge and integration experience
• Experience leading/managing a work stream on full cycle enterprise implementations
• Experience working with customers and other team members to understand business requirements and business process analysis.
• Document detailed business, functional and technical requirements
• Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners, integration/development and quality assurance teams
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or other technology related field or equivalent years of experience
• 5+ years of consulting and/or CRM/ERP implementation experience and 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, Field Service, CPQ
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM/ERP solutions and ability to run code reviews and enforce coding best practices
• 2+ years' experience working with software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.)
• Salesforce certification is a must
• Knowledge of software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.) and understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Bilingualism (English/French) is an added advantageWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Information Systems, Computer Science, ERP, Technology