105 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & ServiceOverview of the Real Estate Financing team
The Real Estate Financing team is part of the BMO Financial Group's Canadian Commercial Banking division. It serves private companies operating in Real Estate construction and development. The team is responsible for growing revenue, managing and monitoring loan portfolios and supporting credit requirements and cross-selling efforts for our other business sectors. The team evaluates real estate financing opportunities ranging from $1,000,000 to over $800,000,000.Overview of the position
The Senior Relationship Manager facilitates the Bank's growth initiatives through significant business development and excellent management of key client relationships. They also facilitate the Bank's revenue growth initiatives through tight and strategic management of key client files and promotion of our line of financial products and services. They ensure adherence to the required internal control standards, including audit, regulatory and compliance policies.
- Develops new business by contacting prospects and clients and by cross-selling the Bank's products and services.
- Acts as the main point of contact for clients and influencers for all matters relating to real estate / banking relationships and builds solid relationships with them.
- Analyzes financial and related data to determine the client's needs in order to structure the Bank's products and services accordingly.
- Evaluates and structures new business transactions loan applications by determining the appropriate documentation for approved loans.
- Applies expertise and demonstrates innovative thinking in managing unique or ambiguous situations and finding solutions to potentially complex issues.
- Efficiently manages the portfolio quality and compliance
- Participates in Bank and community activities to increase the Bank's brand visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Applies extensive expertise about the Bank's products, processes and systems and responds to client requests in a timely manner to provide a high-quality client experience.
- Develops and executes business expansion and revenue growth plans.
- Acts as a resource person for clients for matters relating to credit and builds solid relationships with them.
- Advises clients on loan products, options, rates, terms and collateral requirements.
- Advises business clients on cash management and deposit solutions.
- Acts as a Real Estate subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Performs broader tasks and responsibilities, as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between five and seven years of relevant professional experience and a post-secondary diploma in a related field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth technical knowledge and proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- In-depth verbal and written communication skills (French and English).
- In-depth collaboration and teamwork skills.
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth influence skills.
- In-depth data-driven decision making skills.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians