You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this! The opportunity: Senior Recruiter/Team Lead, Talent Attraction (18-24 months contract)
When you support one of KPMG's service line, you'll have the chance to work alongside some of the brightest minds.
The work is rewarding and challenging and the environment is inspiring. Delivering innovative approaches calls for diverse perspectives, so if you're looking for a place to develop your career, this is a journey you'll want to share.
The r ole will require strategic and creative thinking, alongside tactical execution.
By leveraging your network, developing knowledge of the industry and our clients' hiring needs, you are someone who will effectively match candidates with opportunities to enhance their professional and personal success. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead full-cycle recruitment
- Develop and provide comprehensive talent maps and pipelines for the region, via direct sourcing and proactive networking with targeted talent
- Provide regular communication and updates to the Partners in the region, advising on the competitive landscape (e.g. level, title, compensation) and create strategic recruitment plans
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis with Hiring Managers to plan for current and future needs
- Ensure quality hiring is achieved by advising Hiring Managers on recruitment processes
- Submit detailed profile write-ups and recommendations when presenting suitable candidates to aid in selecting appropriate candidates for interviews
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in completing the recruitment cycle and ensuring proper close off and coach them to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities
Keys to your success:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferable in a Business discipline
- 5+ years full cycle recruitment experience ideally in a mix of high-volume national organization, Executive/Contingency Search and/or Corporate recruitment environments
- Recruitment experience in a professional services environment would be considered an asset
- Strong ability for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience providing guidance to executive level Hiring Managers and handling expectations applicably
- Demonstrated use of effective and best in class sourcing and candidate generation techniques
- Strong ability and experience in prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.