Permanent Reference code
:124457 Primary Location:
Montreal, QC All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Laval, QC; Quebec City, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
-- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Deloitte's National Sales Office? Are you organized and love a challenge? Do deadlines inspire you to action? Do you love to manage and create documents in both French? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our National Sales Office (NSO). What will your typical day look like?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Our pursuit specialists have a key role in the development of pursuits for our most important accounts and opportunities. Working on smaller opportunities directly with bid teams or within a team of NSO professionals on large, strategic pursuits, your day-to-day activities will include all stages of a proposal from analyzing requests for proposals to managing pursuit timelines, inputs, and documentation and supporting the bid team to deliver a compliant and high-scoring proposal. Organization, a proactive approach to your work, and effective written and verbal communication skills are key to your success.About the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic opportunities. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all of the Deloitte businesses across Canada.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• A University degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience coordinating proposals for public or private sector clients or experience in a related field such as marketing and communications.
• Exceptional organization and document management skills for medium- to large-sized documents and ability to coordinate with other disciplines (writing, graphics, etc.) to produce visually appealing and compelling proposals in French..
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and ability to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, communicate to executive leadership, and collaborate and influence others.
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage pursuit schedules, priorities, and multiple projects at once.
• Experience interpreting and analyzing complex RFX documents (including Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, Requests for Qualifications, etc.) and creating detailed plans and approaches to respond to the client's requirements.
• Keen attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills, with the ability to read a situation and adapt your work style to achieve results, in person or remotely.
• Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability that allows you to quickly gain the trust of others and be viewed as a significant contributor to the proposal process. Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QC, Developer, Document Management, Project Manager, Equity, Quality, Technology, Finance