Ready to tap into your best and drive your career forward?
Automotive glass technology is helping transform how we experience the road. At Belron Canada
, we take this seriously, which is why we invest tirelessly on developing, certifying and advancing an elite force of highly trained technicians.
If you want an exciting career in an environment where you get to work with sophisticated equipment every day alongside the finest experts in the field, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome applications from everyone, are firmly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and take pride in ensuring every member of our team feels empowered.This is a position responsible for the execution of company-wide projects as part of a major IT Transformation Roadmap.
Over the next three to five years, members of our Project Management Office (PMO) will work closely with stakeholders to deliver projects that will transform the way we do business. Through the application of honed project management skills, you will lead teams to deliver results that make a difference and are quickly adopted
You know that the success of a project is not only a question of method, that it also requires effective collaboration between people, and you master these two elements. You have a knack for clarifying things and making them easy to understand, ensuring harmony between stakeholders and executives. Being part of a team that continuously looks to adjust and improve its project delivery model, is a team you are looking to join. Finally, you want to be part of an effective team that can deliver amazing results.You will continue to make a difference:
- Implement the methods and techniques of a well-established BGP. This includes meeting deadlines and budgets and adopting rigorous quality standards.
- Lead enterprise-wide transformation projects including business processes, ERP (Enterprise Resource Plan) implementation, and creation of new business lines.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and meet their expectations.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders, including regular updates on progress.
- Ensure troubleshooting and design of emergency plans.
- Plan, coordinate and prepare the financial information required for annual strategic planning.
- Participate in change management and find solutions.
- Participate in continuous improvement cycles.
- It is important to be able to work in all the regions where the company is present, so you must be fluently bilingual (French and English written and spoken).
- You have a bachelor's degree in information technology, project management or the equivalent, as well as the PMP certification which is a definite asset.
- You also have six (6) to twelve (12) years of project management experience.
- You are proficient in MS Project and Excel software
- showing leadership of multiple complex and diversified project types.
- Planning and defining the exact scope of projects from the start.
- Focus on achieving results that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide financial planning and management.
- Experience in managing both internal external teams under a same project scope.
- Initiate and negotiate project scope with vendors.
- Applied experience in reporting to executive stakeholders
- Make decisions based on established parameters and facts.Work with diverse teams and effectively manage expectations with management stakeholders.
- Demonstrate curiosity, anticipate problems, and quickly find innovative solutions that promote the effectiveness of our activities in the field.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.Belron Canada
is an integral part of the Belron International family, a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees.
Our pursuit of excellence commits us to providing sustainable world-class care for our communities and the climate.
If you value your career as we value our employees and our customers, there's no better time to join Belron Canada
and #BringOutYourBest with us!
Management and Executive