Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Gatineau; Moncton; Quebec City; Sherbrooke Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems What will your typical day look like?
As an Oracle HCM professional, you will work in a collaborative team analyzing client HR technology issues and developing solutions. You'll have the opportunity to engage our clients, to author presentations and present findings. Also, you will be creating functional design documents, system configuration and support models to meet the current and future state business needs. Finally, you will participate in the full life cycle implementation of Oracle HCM projects, supporting us in managing our clients' expectations. Your day may also include travel to either a local or more distant client site
In our view, the best senior solution designers are passionate about new and leading Cloud technology solutions and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, enjoy working with and coaching junior staff, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.
We are looking for candidates who have experience with any of the following business process areas: Payroll, Benefits, Compensation or Talent Management and have worked with business partners to develop, advise, and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplaceAbout the team
Deloitte's Canadian Oracle Human Resources Transformation (Oracle HRT) is a growing practice with more than 60 consultants located across the country. Together with over HCM 2,500 consultants globally, we proudly serve clients in Canada and around the world. We are recognized by industry analysts as the World's Leading HR Transformation Practice and by Oracle as their #1 HCM Partner.
Within our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) located in Montreal, you will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities. The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- A bachelor's degree with minimum 2 years of experience or a college degree with 3 years of experience in a relevant field (Human Capital Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, other IT discipline)
- Experience of relevant work delivering Human Capital Management Technology projects
- Significant hands on experience with HRIS configuration across multiple project phases and/or relevant experience in HRIS support & maintenance context
- Ability to develop new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
We also value (Do not hesitate if you only possess some of these):
- At least 1 full implementation of an HRIS system
- Certification on any of the following functional areas:
o Time & Labor
- Ability to work in French
- A demonstrated ability to manage, mentor and collaborate with more junior staff
- Experience with software development support tools (e.g. JIRA, HP ALM etc)
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud modulesOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production