Join our team!
Business Solution East (BSE) is a marketing environment like no other at TELUS!
The BSE Wireline Marketing Team leads all the wireline Go-To-Market (GTM) activities targeting the small, medium business and enterprise space in eastern Canada.
We are a high-performing team who values diversity of thought and experience to stay connected with our customers.
We are a small and nimble team which offers us the ability to work across many functions and realize unparalleled professional growth. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together!
• Shaping our marketing strategy and roadmap priorities which drive $700 million in revenues
• Join a high-performing team of marketers who are hungry to learn and grow
• Influencing and collaborating with our stakeholders across various functions such as Product, Marketing Communications (MARCOM), Sales and Customer Care
• Co-owning our Wireline P&L and taking responsibility for our key sales and financial targets. Here's how...
• Developing a coordinated GTM roadmap for our wireline services and integrated solutions portfolio
• Participating in annual budgeting and ongoing forecasting of our sales targets
• Working closely with Product and Sales primes to bring new products to market
• Developing lead gen strategies to increase Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales
• Delivering briefs to our MARCOM team and collaborating to execute top priorities supporting campaigns
• Collaborating closely with our Digital Team to manage changes to our website in order to drive sales leads
• Executing targeted marketing and sales campaigns to help drive growth for our core products
• Developing customer-facing collateral and sales tools to support our channels Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle...
• Deep understanding of marketing concepts across all 4 P's
• Proven GTM experience in a complex and matrix organization
• Passion for creating a collaborative team culture
• Sound knowledge of the telecom sector and emerging applications and technologies
• Good knowledge of analytical processes and tools, especially Microsoft (MS) Excel for analytical uses
• Strong communications and executive presentations skills
• Experience with marketing automation methodologies, digital & content marketing
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and prioritize multiple in-flight projects
• Undergraduate degree (preferably in Business or Marketing)
• 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B, direct marketing, and/or telecommunications What WE Give Back To YOU:
• Highly-engaged, dynamic and collaborative working environment
• Very flat organizational structure where you have access to all levels of leadership
• Opportunity for true business ownership
• Opportunity for giving back to the community you live in through regularly organized team events
• Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
• Competitive pay & benefits program Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: August 11, 2018
Closes: September 16, 2018