Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Are you looking for an opportunity help solve complex business and performance challenges? The VCS team at Deloitte has an opportunity for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager, you'll have the opportunity to work across the full range of VCS services at times, although we expect that you will primarily focus on delivering one of the three services based on your skills and experience. Whatever your role, you will have three broad responsibilities Client Engagements, Business Development and People Development and Practice Management.About the team
Deloitte's Value Creation Services (VCS) team offers its clients cross-functional advisory services when deadlines are often urgent. We help solve our client's most complex business and performance challenges, whether they be in thriving or distressed business transformation situations, or the cut-and-thrust environment of M&A . . . or in most cases, all of the above!
The VCS team works in many industries but has a particular focus on Consumer, Industrials, Energy and Natural Resources, Cannabis and Financial Services. You can read more about the industries supported on our website https://www2.deloitte.com/ca/en.htmlEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree and/or a minimum of approximately 7 years of related work experience in professional services or similar strategic roles in industry;
- Preference will be given to candidates with a professional designation (CPA-CA/CMA, LSS Black Belt amongst others) and/or a Masters (including MBA).
- Proven core consulting skills, including hypothesis-based problem solving, analytical rigor and discipline and superior structured communication capability (reports, PPT presentations and other deliverables);
- A proven ability to deliver the full cycle of consulting project management accountabilities (project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, storyboarding, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability, risk identification and mitigation and team leadership);
- Flexibility and adaptability on work assignments, including a willingness and ability to learn new skills, subject matter, industries and to travel. Bilingual (French and English required)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production