Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
The intersection between technology and business strategy. The Technology Strategy and Transformation practice (TS&T) at Deloitte works closely with chiefs of technology and other executives to help them overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face. At Deloitte we value the opportunity to network and build relationships with skilled individuals, even in periods where we are not actively hiring. If you would like to apply to this future opportunity role, and have the required qualifications, you can expect to be contacted by the recruitment team within a few days.What will your typical day look like?
We are seeking for a Senior Manager, in our Technology Strategy & Transformation department.
As a Senior Manager, you will ensure the evolution of our range of services offered and contribute to the recruitment of new members to our team, create and maintain a network of potential clients and be known as a trusted advisor. In addition, you will also deliver consulting mandates, by following proven practices and by ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers. You will also lead consulting sales activities, including the writing of service proposals.
Finally, you will monitor and suggest new training to ensure your own development and that of the members of the team. You will play a key role in the coaching of our consulting team.About the team
In good company. With the TS&T team, you will be exposed to leading-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly looking for bright employees who are passionate about technology and seek to maximize the value we deliver to our clients.
As a team member of TS&T, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place or you.Enough about us, let's talk about you #deloitteconsulting
As a Senior Manager, you are someone with:
• 10 years or more of relevant experience in technology management, strategy or business analysis.
• A Bachelor's degree in computer science or business, preferably a graduate degree, and you are well-versed in both technology and business fields.
• A very strong interest about modern technology and their applications in the business world.
• Who wants to use your depth of knowledge to help your clients, but also demonstrate a strong ability to adapt and learn.
• Bilingual (English and French) and you are ready to travel for work.
• Strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people. #deloitteconsulting
Management and Executive