Permanent Reference code
:108074 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups. Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change!What will your typical day look like?About the team
The Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someonewith: SAP Solution Architect:
• 12+ years of hands on experience ( Functional and Technical ) in various SAP domains including SAP development technologies like SAP ABAP, FIORI, UI5 etc.
• Experience in Multiple SAP S4 implementations ( Preferably 2+ )
• Experience in managing large scale implementation or business transformation engagements within various SAP Modules
• Experience with one or more migrations of SAP ECC to S/4HANA
• Ability to produce transition and migration strategies toward target architectures
• Ability to manage project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and Scope
• Ability to proactively research and resolve emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
• S/4 HANA integration experience including Ariba, SuccessFactors, and OpenText VIM
• Experience in Project management
• Experience in DevOps development methodology best practices (tools, norms and standards, code review, quality control, etc.), integration and continuous delivery .
• Experience in Waterfall and hybrid agile methodologies thru DevOps framework
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte isThe One Firmfor you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead.Wedothisbymakingthreecommitmentstoyou:
• You will lead at every level:We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
• You can work your way:We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
• You will feel included and inspired:We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work. The next step is yours
Sound likeThe One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities!We encourage you to connect with us firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format.We'dlove to hear from you!
By applying to thisjobyou will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards.We'vedesigned these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QC, SAP, Solution Architect, Developer, ERP, Quality, Technology
Management and Executive