EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Our Performance Improvement team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management
We currently are seeking a Manager to manage and support client engagements, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and participate in business development activities on strategic and priority accounts.
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory Services is for you! Responsibilities
• Actively manage and participate in client engagements. Qualifications
• Actively participate to market development.
• Assume responsibility for the successful execution of project work.
• Actively contribute insight and ideas and assist in drafting high quality project reports.
• Develop, maintain and strengthen client relationships.
• Keep abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business.
• Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge.
• Display teamwork, integrity and leadership.
• Use technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance the delivery of services.
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, or a related field
• Masters or MBA
• Perfectly bilingual in both, French and English languages is required
• Over 10 years' consulting experience including staff management
• Background in operational finance is highly desired
• Demonstrated experience in project-based engagements in any or the combination of the following areas: IT banking systems and operations, ERP implementations, and architecture
• Definition of operational models of the finance function
• Transformation of the Finance function
• Ideally an experience in consultation
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
• Must be able to travel across Canada and the US
• Available to travel within and outside of Canada and work in excess of standard hours when necessary
Please be advised that this role does not meet the training and experience requirements for those individuals wishing to pursue their Chartered Accountant designation.
Find out why time and again we're recognized as one of Canada's top employers. To learn more about career opportunities with us, visit us at ey.com/ca/careers .
EY is committed to diversity and equity.