Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
Are you passionate about new and leading automation technology solutions? Are you driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution? We want to hear from you!What will your typical day look like?
As part of this team you would be working with our industry and account teams - spotting client opportunities, tailoring our propositions and working together to convert sales. You would harness key IA platforms such as ABBYY, AWS, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Celonis, GCP, Microsoft, UiPath and others, to address the challenges and automation ambitions of our clients and deliver results. As a Senior Manager within this team, you have the opportunity to combine your deep industry experience with your technical knowhow to develop your career while working with multiple clients.
A Senior Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
• Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients in your sector; work closely with Deloitte industry and account leaders in your chosen industry to integrate IA propositions; organize and lead IA pursuit teams; lead, participate and win proposals.
• Client Management: Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; define, educate and embed IA principles and solutions at clients.
• Engagement Management: Lead IT engagement teams; complete project planning and budgeting; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from all levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk; manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution.
• Practice Development & Eminence: Develop IA practical solutions, Proof of Concepts and methodologies; develop IA thought leadership and point-of-view documents; participate in public speaking and events in your industry.
• People Development: Perform role of people leader and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in IA staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for IA delivery teams and staff in local offices.About the team
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice, is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
In our view, the best IA managers passionately seek ways to add value to our clients and their businesses. They are able to explain the capabilities of automation technologies in clients' business domain and can articulate roadmaps on how this emerging technology should be implemented. They possess strong problem solving, communication and analytical skills. They are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Solid delivery experience with intelligent automation projects, including with Robotic Process Automation, Business Process Management and Artificial Intelligence solutions (or other technology-enabled transformation programs/projects) with large budgets and strategic impact, particularly in your chosen industry sector
• Provided advisory and implementation expertise to clients including use case and business case development for disruptor based technologies
• A proven track record of successfully leading and managing teams, including performance management, coaching and mentoring
• Managed stakeholders using clear communications and formed strong client relationships
• Knowledge and understanding of how Intelligent Automation technologies are driving change across your chosen industry and market, and address organizational challenges
• Designed and/or delivered automation centers of excellence (CoE) and operating models (desirable)
• Strong commercial and project management skills
• Worked independently and managed multiple task assignments
• Relevant consulting or industry experience
• Worked within an agile delivery environment; experience/certification in delivering change initiatives in an agile way is a plus
• Managed junior resources both on a project and day-to-day basis, including the quality assurance of client deliverables
• Worked effectively within an inclusive team and actively supported the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
• Eligibility for Canadian security clearances preferredWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production