You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's financial crimes professionals help clients understand how fraudulent individuals or groups could be exploiting vulnerabilities in their organizations.
In line with legislative requirements and industry best practice, we work with clients to identify, manage and mitigate their risk exposures to financial crimes by acting as subject matter experts in:
- Anti-money laundering & Terrorist Financing (AMLTF)
- Anti-Bribery and corruption (ABC)
- Anti-Tax Evasion (CRS/FATCA)
- Economic sanctions
In order to achieve its full growth potential, our Montreal Financial Crimes team is looking for a Senior Manager to help build its advisory services team and its managed services team. What you will do
By joining our Financial crimes unit as a Senior Manager, you will provide direction and leadership for critical aspects of the financial crimes advisory team includin :
What you bring to the role
- Lead a team of financial crimes advisory consultants while being responsible of reviewing the team's deliverables to ensure they meet KPMG's standards of excellence and our clients' needs
- Act as a key person to develop and grow KPMG's Financial Crimes advisory practice
- Coach and mentor junior staff of the team
- Significantly contribute to business development activities to position KPMG's Financial Crimes practice both regionally and nationally
- Interact on a regular basis with clients to develop existing and new relationships while positioning our Financial Crimes advisory services in the market
- Participate in the delivery of AMLTF/Fraud/ABC/CRS/FATCA and Economic Sanctions projects while ensuring complete client satisfaction
- Write complex documentation related to Financial Crimes such as policies, procedures and risk assessments
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Financial Crimes and further develop your competencies to ensure we provide services in compliance with best practices and regulatory, legal and company policy and requirements
Keys to your success:
- More than 10 years of experience in Financial Crimes
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or any related field
- Deep knowledge of laws, regulations and best practices pertaining to AML, CTF, ABAC, Anti-Tax Evasion, Economic Sanctions and fraud
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English;
- Knowledge of the financial services sector (understanding of the different products/services/channels)
- CAMS, CFE, ACFCS or other relevant designation is an asset.
- A proven ability to lead, coach and mentor a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated attention to details
- Strong work ethic
- High level of drive
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking, Finance and Insurance