You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented leader with a proven track record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service?
Our (insert) team in (insert location) is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Leading business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries in collaboration with the Partner.
- Planning and managing engagements under the leadership of the Partner
- Building relationships with clients and their teams
- Leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value
- Leading the end-to-end design and configuration of the Workday Financials solution for various clients across a range of industries
- Participating in troubleshooting activities, and conducting root cause analysis where necessary
- Developing a reputation as a subject matter expert for all things Workday Financials
- Building long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the service line.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- You are passionate about Workday and have more than 5 years of experience with Workday Financials.
- Workday Financials certification is a definite asset (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within three months from the commencement of employment)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- An accounting designation (CPA) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Source to Pay, Order to Cash, Payroll, Acquire to Retire, Project Accounting, Record to Report and Plan to Perform processes
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders, strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to communicate with client stakeholders and leadership.
- Fluency in both English and French is considered an asset.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to meet client needs.
- Travel may be up to 50%.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance