Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Would you like to further develop your career with our exponentially expanding Financial Advisory Service, Modelling and Value Advisory group? Are you up for the challenge to help the most sophisticated Canadian and international clients to solve their quantitative and modelling issues? What will your typical day look like?
In this role you will help financial services industry (FSI) clients face quantitative issues with informed confidence. Using your deep technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, you'll provide professional advice to our FSI clients in a wide range of situations. The result? Our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges.
You'll develop/validate/review Capital Markets and Market Risk models (e.g. Financial Derivatives Pricing, VaR, Counterparty Credit Risk, XVA, FRTB and CCAR models) based on industry best practices.
Additionally, you will also be able to learn and work in other quantitative and analytical areas such as credit modeling, forecasting and stress testing, customer behavior modeling, and with innovations such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. About the team
Deloitte's Financial Advisory practice delivers highly specialized advisory solutions for companies facing critical business events where significant value is at stake, in every phase of the economic cycle.
Our work is often high profile, high impact, and highly rewarding. If you're looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow your career alongside the best and brightest in the industry, you'll find it in Financial Advisory at Deloitte. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It's all possible at Deloitte. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in either a model development or model vetting function;
- Graduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as PhD or Master Degree in Financial Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics or other relevant post graduate degree;
- Solid programming skills (e.g. Python/MATLAB/ /Visual Basic/C++/C#);
- Knowledge of financial products (e.g options, swaps, etc.) and their modeling and calibration in both risk-neutral and real world with emphasis on equity derivative products;
- Knowledge of quantitative methodologies in market risks (e.g.VaR, FRTB, CCR, XVA, etc.) and Economic Capital;
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production