Technology Strategy & Architecture Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Description Where technology meets business strategy.
Deloitte's TS&A practice works closely with CIOs and C-Suite executives to solve some of the most challenging technology-based business issues. "What is the next move? Why? How?" are common questions clients ask us. Projects are various, some examples are:
- Strategic planning and IT visibility
- Digital strategy and ERP replacement architecture
- Create new business models based on technology
More specifically, our team will be thrilled to find a Senior Manager in Digital Transformation to:
Discover the team.
- Cultivate and build long term relationships with senior executive clients
- Help clients adapt to market's fast-changing needs through technology
- Help clients identify the right factors and tools in order to achieve the transformation
- Build business cases relying on consumer data and differentiation among competitors
- Walk clients through the transformation to prove innovation, effectiveness and security
- Assume overall leadership and responsibility in the delivery of projects
- Identify, lead, and close business development opportunities
- Actively participates in professional association, industry, firm and community events
- Create a learning environment through leadership, participating in the growth of the practice and delivery of industry training programs
- Actively mentor and coach team members and other junior resources across the practice
If you were ever asked "Why TS&A?", here is the answer:
Typically in teams of 5 to 10, you will work hand in hand to solve clients' challenges. Our transversal skills will be complimentary to deliver the highest quality of work on the market and to reinvent the experience provided to clients. You and the team will be their partner of choice. On the other hand, our team acts like a startup full of entrepreneurs and initiatives. If you do not find any opportunity that matches your interest, create one. Your team will be diversified people from different backgrounds and work experiences. Check out some facts:
- More than half of the team talks 3 languages or more
- More than 15 events per year only for TS&A
- 8 industries served with 30 projects and still counting
- More than 35 initiatives
Qualifications The best match.
If you are ambitious and dream of changing the world one project at a time, we share the same dream. If you have the passion to make an impact on the community through technology, you are at the right place and we will help you do it. The Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) practice in Consulting at Deloitte is growing and looking for bright talents with the following qualifications to join the team:
- Advanced degree relevant to the current role or MBA
- 10+ years of professional experience in digital and business transformation
- Experience in a top tier consulting firm, in business development and sales of consulting services
- Experience in business planning, client relationship and project management
- Deep understanding of new trends in technology and business transformation
- Strong communication and leadership skills with clients and mentorship with team members
- Ability to identify new opportunities, develop and present new ideas
- Ability to travel 30%-50% of the time
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply