Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
The Digital Customer practice is seeking a leader in Montreal, who will work within the larger Technology Consulting service line. Digital Customer is a dynamic practice focusing on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world.
We bring a diverse set of customer focused work:
- Customer Strategy | Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda.
- Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth.
- Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate "digital" as a business strategy aligned with their CEO's agenda - and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent.
As a Senior Manager and a leader in the practice, you will be principally responsible for business development and project delivery more specifically in the area of Customer Strategy, Applied Innovation and Digital Strategy. Senior Managers are also expected to possess deep industry knowledge and skill expertise such that they are viewed both internally and externally as "subject matter experts." Additionally, Senior Managers also play an internal role in firm management, supporting practice-building initiatives and actively contributing to the practice's distinct culture as organizational role models.
Specifically, our Senior Managers:
- Cultivate and build long term relationships with senior executive clients
- Identify, lead, and close business development opportunities
- Set the intellectual agenda for all client engagements for which they are responsible
- Assume overall leadership in the delivery of projects, supported by a core team of Consultants
- Contribute to the growth and development of their practice
- Actively participates in professional association, industry, firm and community events
- Create a learning environment through leadership, participating in the development and delivery of industry training programs
- Assume internal leadership roles focused on practice development (e.g., campus recruiting, thought leadership/IP development)
- Actively mentor and coach team members and other junior resources across the practice
- Managing project teams, consisting of Project Managers, Functional/Process Analysts, Developers, QA and Change Management resources
- Building business cases to help our clients understand the benefits that can be realized from a transformation program or by deploying a new solution
External Posting Qualifications
- We are looking for high-performing and dynamic candidates who possess a successful track record as well as the following requirements:
- At least 10 years' professional experience
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar domain
- Experience in a top tier consulting firm
- Experience in business development with demonstrated sales in consulting services
- Experience advising clients operating in multiple industries (primarily financial institution)
- Proven track record of inspiring and leading teams through complex engagements
- Good understanding of project management expertise
- Experience with leading Digital Transformation programs that focus on Customer and User Experience
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven ability to mentor and coach junior team members and lead teams collaboratively
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A sense of altruism
- 30-50% travel expected
- Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada
- The ability to enter the USA and work on client assignments is preferred
- The ability to enter the EU and other developed countries is nice to have
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply